Greatsword of the Sin'dorei - Argent Tournament Reward

Greatsword of the Sin'dorei - Bought this one recently on both my Paladin and Death Knight, I'm really not sure how this stands up next to the Titansteel Destroyer, but it looks pretty damned impressive. My Paladin is usually prot specced, so this probably won't see a great deal of use, but new purples are always nice, right? My Death Knight already has the Titansteel Destroyer, so I ask the question - Which is better for a Death Knight and a ret Paladin the Titansteel Destroyer or the Greatsword of the Sin'dorei. Enquiring minds want to know. I'd ask in /2 on my server but I don't want to start another flame war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Staff of Feral Furies - Argent Tournament Reward

World of Warcraft: An Engaging and Immersive MMORPG Experience

Sha'tari Skyguard Rep Grind - Terrok Down!