Sha'tari Skyguard Rep Grind - Terrok Down!

I'm continuing the Sha'tari Skyguard rep grind very half heartedly, but this particular quest is one I have wanted to do for a long, long time. Ever since I got my Human priest, my first ever World of Warcraft character, a flying mount. I asked in Dalaran if this Terrok was now soloable and everybody said "you are a Paladin, of course it is soloable!" But I wasn't so sure, the few times I tried this quest with pugs we wiped pretty horribly. But after a fight that lasted a lot longer than it should have done - Terrok Down! I was running around all over the place and he kept becoming immune to everything I threw at him, eventually I realised I had to pull him into the blue smoke, not keep him away from it. Doh! Had I known about the blue smoke trick at the beginning this would have been a fun fight, not as epic as two manning Orbaz Bloodbane, with my Paladin tanking and healing while a destro lock hit him with shadowbolts, but still a really good questline that grants lots of rep and a good time had by all. Unlike when we tried to pug it at level 70! (Damn I wish I had videoed that Bloodbane fight, it must have lasted 10 minutes hahaha). I still have three time-lost offerings, so I am hoping I can kill him again, but I'm not sure if they are usuable without having the quest. He dropped the level 70 epic cloak [Terokk's Might], this just made the questline even sweeter, the first out door epic drop I have seen in a long time. Terrok also dropped the best item I have picked up in a long time - [Time-Lost Figurine], this trinket transforms you into an Arakkoa for 5 minutes. Here is what a Bloodelf Paladin looks like as an Arrakoa:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Staff of Feral Furies - Argent Tournament Reward

World of Warcraft: An Engaging and Immersive MMORPG Experience