Wyrmrest Red Drake, a Sapph Solo Kill and The Claymore of the Prophet

I really needed cheering up today so I blew pretty much all my spare cash on buying my Bloodelf Paladin the Wyrmrest Accord's Red Drake. The mount cost me 1600g at exalted and I'm currently half regretting my decision to buy this one as, for some reason, I thought it was a 310% mount, but it isn't, the speed is 280% just like my Netherdrakes, which I actually prefer from a cosmetic point of view. This is still a pretty cool mount, you don't see them that often on my server so it certainly isn't a total loss. Below: My first of the three Icecrown Riders quests on my Human Paladin, I always go for Sapph first, The Rider of Frost, as she is the easiest and a pretty good gear check for the second guy. As you can see in the screenshot it was a fairly close run thing, but I didn't have to bubble or use lay on hands. I can go on to kill the The Rider of Blood pretty easily, I'd just have to use lay on hands for that fight. I salute any player or class that can take The Rider of the Unholy solo, he is as tough as hell. I have tried him on my much better geared Bloodelf Paladin and it is always a pretty short fight. Bought the Claymore of the Prophet for my Human Paladin at a cost of 25 Champions Seals (this is the Alliance equivelant of the Greatsword of the Sin'dorei), only to learn in trade when I got back to Dalaran that retribution Paladins are in for a huge nerf in the next patch, can anybody confirm or deny? If it is as bad as the trade chat folks made out, maybe I would be better off going Holy for my secondary spec, however there is no shortage of priests in plate on my server, maybe I will have to actually work on my tanking gear and skills instead. And in other news: Blizz have released screenshots of the completed The Crusader's Coliseum and, I have to say, it looks pretty uninspiring so far, but I am looking forward to trying it out. I've been doing the Argent Tournament dailies on four different characters, so I should be pretty good at the mounted combat by now, but will I be good enough for challenges of the Crusader's Coliseum? Probably not, but hopefully it will be a lot of fun finding out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Staff of Feral Furies - Argent Tournament Reward

World of Warcraft: An Engaging and Immersive MMORPG Experience

Sha'tari Skyguard Rep Grind - Terrok Down!